Tuesday 4 February 2014

Request

Hi again!
It's been a little while but I've passed all of my exams (yay!) and have also been given a gig on Valentine's Day (double yay!) which means I'll be singing/playing guitar to Every Rose has its Thorn by Poison in front of the entire school.
One of my best friends wanted me to draw them a picture of a manga character from a series called Ouran High School Host Club. The character's name is Tamaki Suoh and she is completely obsessed with the series (that may be my fault seeing as I was the one to introduce her to it).
But without further ado, here's a rather astonished-looking Tamaki.


My friend has also dragged me into writing a fanfiction with her which is geek heaven. It includes Hunger Games, Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Ouran High School Host Club and Sarah Jane Adventures.

Not that I'm complaining....

-Moose

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on passing your exams Kayleigh!! I used to sing/play guitar, well I still play the guitar sometimes when I need to chill LOL but I'm afraid its not Guns N Roses hahaha wish I could see you when you do it:) how proud everyone must be and the drawing is fab!!! have a lovely week lots of huggles Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You be such a clever moose! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing artwork, Kayleigh! (Don't get me started talking about Dr Who, Sherlock or Harry Potter, that could be a very, very long conversation.)
    Congrats on passing your exams and good luck at your gig! Knock their socks off!! :)

    ReplyDelete