Tuesday 25 February 2014

Should have posted this a while ago...

Hello again, all.
So this week has been a much better week for me. Along with the fact that only hours ago my mum bought Thor: The Dark World on DVD. Which means lots of Loki/Tom Hiddleston fangirling for later on.

This is a picture that I hadn't realised I hadn't posted it yet. I drew it when I was ill about a year or so ago and it's one of my best drawings yet (in my opinion). I had a human anatomy book nearby so I just drew a few sketches out of that and ended up with this.



I also have my MMR injection tomorrow. So I'll have plenty of time to worry over how much I'm going to freak out and how much it's going to hurt.

But all that aside, hope you have a lovely...er... evening. :3

-Moose

2 comments:

  1. I like Thor as well Kayleigh so hope you enjoy your dvd lol and this sketch is fab. Just look the other way and think of something nice it will only sting for a bit :) have a great week huggles Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch, Kayleigh, such depth and detail. xx

    ReplyDelete